Tuesday, January 1, 2013

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY: Lavender Lemon Hand Sanitizer



Todays testimonial comes from one of our most loyal customers, Sarah.  She was one of our original testers when we first introduced our hand sanitizer. 

Here is what she had to say:


"I thought I would give you an updated critique on the hand sanitizer. I LOVE it. It has totally helped me fight dry winter hands, smells amazing enough to drink, helps me avoid public bathroom soap, and grubby zoo/park/play structure hands for the kid. I love that it is non-sticky after use, that was always a big problem I had with other stuff, it just left my hands feeling coated. But my skin just soaks this hand sanitizer up."


Thank you so much for your feedback, Sarah!  We appreciate you and are happy that you're a faithful customer.

Keep those cold and flu bugs away from you and your family and order up some hand sanitizer today!

No comments:

Post a Comment