Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Testimonial Tuesday: CRUSTY FOOT (for stinky feet)

Hey, Ashley here.

My handsome hunk of a husband keeps really busy.

See...





With all of these kids we keep on having and me insisting that he twirl me around, he gets a pretty good workout and some seriously stinky feet.  (The complete rejection of "normal" hygiene in our home is also partly to blame).  

So what's a wife to do?

I found the solution in a hot pink tube of CRUSTY FOOT!  I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.  The whole reason we added patchouli to the list of ingredients was to deodorize.  Duh!

For several days he put it on at night before bed and the manly feet smell was eliminated!  Thank you Jesus.  Now he doesn't require as many applications to keep the funk at bay.

Ladies, if your husband can make your eyes water when he takes off his shoes, you MUST give this a try.

Our CRUSTY FOOT is on sale until Thursday, so I urge you to stock up!  It is good stuff.

By the way, I did ask my husband's permission before posting this...in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment