Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Testimonial Tuesday: BABY BUTT BALM

Hi.  I'm Graham.


Last summer I got a horrible diaper rash.  My Mom and Auntie Katie say it was the worst one they've ever seen.  I cried a lot about it and made my parents lose a lot of sleep.  They got over it.

Anyway, my Mom tried a lot of different creams to remedy the problem.  Nothing worked, in fact it got worse.  I had open sores on my butt and my Mom completely embarrassed me by showing all of her friends during a play date at the park.  Thanks Mom.

It didn't take long before my Mom and Auntie Katie started scheming and they came up with the baby butt balm.  After three applications my sores began to clear up.  Hooray!  Now I make sure my Mom has a tube with her in her purse at all times.  I love this stuff and I'm proud to be the inspiration behind baby butt balm.

1 comment:

  1. I recently switched to cloth diapers... What an adventure! I wanted to make sure yours is safe for cloth. I would love to give it a try :-)

    ReplyDelete