Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Product Profile: BUG OFF - Why Crunchy Mamas Bug Repellent?

 


I don't know about you, but I absolutely cannot stand that moment when you realize you are being eaten alive by mosquitos.  I've been camping numerous times and the family always enjoys it.  With the exception of...bugs.  Because of that, I am always ready with some form of bug repellent. 

In the past, my bug repellent has consisted of that nasty stuff that contains harmful chemicals such as DEET.  Finally, I found my way to another natural brand, which used essential oils as a natural bug repellent.  There was just one problem, it came in a spray bottle.  There is nothing worse than bug spray leaking and getting all over the contents of your bag.

I wished that there was something that was all natural, wouldn't kill me and would apply easily.  Let's be honest, bug repellent of any kind is NOT going to smell good.  That's the point.  However, it doesn't need to kill you and it most certainly does NOT have to be a pain and mess to apply.  That is how Crunchy Mamas BUG OFF was born!

This stuff is awesome.  It comes in an easy to apply, 2 ounce tube that will glide on with no need to get it on your hands or have it dripping down your legs.  Bug Off contains a blend of essential oils that will last.  This stuff will send those mosquitos off, begging for mercy. 

BUG OFF contains:

Organic, unrefined coconut oil
Beeswax
and
The following blend off organic essential oils, which are known insect repellents:
  • citronella essential oil
  • lavender essential oil
  • lemongrass essential oil
  • sweet orange essential oil
  • peppermint essential oil
Bug season is upon us.  Consider buying a tube of BUG OFF for your next outdoors adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment